If you’re using a licensed copy of Articulate software, you own the rights to any and all content you create. This means you're entitled to use the published output as you please, including:
- Posting your content to any website
- Distributing your content via email
- Charging learners a fee to access your content
- Securing your content on a password-protected website
- Hosting your content in a learning management system (LMS)
- Distributing your content via CD or DVD
If you're using a free trial version of Articulate software, it's fully functional but shouldn't be used for live production work.