Course sequencing is the process of requiring a learner to progress through a series of content items in a specific order. It ensures that learners complete prerequisite items before advancing.
Course sequencing isn't currently supported in Articulate Online, but you can simulate it. Here's how:
- In each of your Articulate Presenter courses, set the navigation to Locked.
- Add a slide to the end of each prerequisite presentation that displays a password to "unlock" the next course.
- Insert a graded Articulate Quizmaker quiz as the first slide in each Presenter course.
- Add a single fill in the blank question to each introductory quiz that asks the learner to enter the password provided by the previous course.
- Disable the Pass Result and Fail Result slides.
Here's a video screencast demonstrating this process: