You can create a slide master with a background image in Quizmaker '09. Here's how:
- Open your quiz in Quizmaker '09.
- Double-click an existing question to open it in edit mode, or create a new question.
- Click the Slide View button on the toolbar.
- Select the View Tab.
- Click the Slide Master button on the toolbar to open your existing slide master(s) for editing.
- Select the Insert Tab.
- Click the Picture button.
- Browse for the image you wish to insert, and click the Open button.
- Resize and position the image as desired on your slide master.
- Click the Close Master View button on the toolbar.
- Click the Save & Close button.
If you would like to reuse your modified slide master for new quizzes, you can create a Quizmaker Template. Here's how:
- Using the same quiz with the modified slide master (see above), click the round Articulate button in the upper left corner.
- Select Save As.
- Browse to the location where you would like to save your Quimzaker Template.
- Enter a name for your Quizmaker Template in the File name field.
- From the Save as type drop-down list, select Quizmaker Template (*.quiztemplate).
- Click the Save button.
Here is a video screencast of this process:
To learn more about creating quizzes from a Quizmaker Template, see General > Creating Quizzes from Design Templates.