An interaction can be stand-alone or integrated into your Presenter ’09 presentation or elearning course.
To create a new interaction:
- There are three methods for creating a new interaction.
- Click Create a new interaction from the welcome screen.
- Select New from the File menu.
- Press Ctrl-N on your keyboard.
- The New Interaction window will open, where you can choose the type of interaction you’d like to create. Learn more about each interaction type in the following help topics:
To open an interaction:
- There are three methods for opening an existing interaction.
- Click the name of one of your nine most recent interactions on the welcome screen.
- Select Open from the Articulate Button.
- Press Ctrl-O on your keyboard.