By default, sound effects are enabled in Quizmaker '09 quizzes. You can disable or turn off these sound effects. Here's how:
- Open your quiz in Quizmaker '09.
- Click the Player Templates button on the toolbar.
- Select your player template, and click the Edit button.
- Select the Colors and Effects tab.
- Select Disable from the Sound effects drop-down list.
- Click the OK button.
- Click the Close button.
Publish your quiz.
Here's a video screencast of this process:
To learn more about managing player templates, see Player Templates > Managing Player Templates.