Before importing an Engage interaction into Storyline, we recommend disabling the resume prompt in the interaction.
Since Engage interactions are treated as web objects in Storyline, your imported interaction will play as a standalone interaction (even though it's embedded in your Storyline course). If the resume prompt in the interaction is enabled, learners will see a prompt asking if they want to pick up where they left off each time they visit the interaction slide.
If you don't want learners to see a separate resume prompt for the interaction slide, you'll need to disable it in Engage. Here's how:
If You Already Imported the Interaction into Storyline...
- Go to the interaction slide in Storyline and select the image placeholder for the interaction.
- Then go to the Options tab on the ribbon and click Edit in Engage.
- When Engage opens, set the resume feature to Never or Always. Follow these instructions for your version of Engage:
- Click Save and Return to Storyline on the Engage ribbon.
If You Haven't Yet Imported the Interaction into Storyline...
- Open the interaction
*.intr file in Engage.
- Set the resume feature to Never or Always. Follow these instructions for your version of Engage:
- Save the interaction and close Engage.
- Import the interaction into Storyline.