Engage ’09 allows you to email your source .intr file to other Engage ’09 authors. If you want to email the published interaction to someone, you should Publish -> Web and select the email option. Learn more in Publishing: Web.
To email a source interaction (.intr) in Engage ’09:
- Click the Articulate Button.
- Click the Send option.
- An email message will open in your default email program with the source interaction file (.intr) attached to the email and the interaction name in the subject line.
- Type the recipient email address(es) in the To and/or CC fields.
- Click Send to email the interaction to the recipient(s).
- The recipient(s) can save the .intr file locally, then double-click to open and edit in Engage ’09.