You can embed a PDF file or other document into your presentation by inserting the file as a web object. Here's how:
- Go to scribd.com, sign up for a free account, and click on the Upload button.
- After uploading the file, go to My Docs or the All Documents section.
- Under the item that you wish to embed, click on the Share link.
- Copy the Embed code.
- Now, create a new folder on your Desktop called Web Object.
Open Notepad and paste the Embed code from Scribd.
- Create a basic HTML document by placing the following code above the embed code: <html>
- After the embed code, place the following code: </html>
- Click on the File menu in Notepad and choose Save As.
- Save the file in your newly created Web Object folder on your Desktop.
- In the file name section, type index.html.
- In the Save As Type drop-down box, choose All Files.
- Click the OK button to save the file and exit Notepad.
- Open PowerPoint, click on the Articulate menu, and choose Web Object.
- When the Insert Web Object window opens, click on the folder icon.
- Browse to the Desktop and choose the Web Object folder that we created earlier.
- Click OK.
After you preview or publish your file, the document will be embedded in your slide.