By default, content published with Articulate software has the LMS debug disabled. You can enable the debug by doing the following:
- Publish for LMS.
- In the Publish Successful dialogue select Open Folder.
- Open the lms folder.
- Open Configuration.js in Notepad.
SHOW_DEBUG_ON_LAUNCH = false;
- Change false to true
SHOW_DEBUG_ON_LAUNCH = true;
- Save Configuration.js and exit Notepad.
- Close the open folders in Windows and return to the Publish Successful dialogue.
- If your LMS requires you to zip the published output click Zip. Otherwise, click Close and upload your content as usual.
- When you launch the content in your LMS you will now see a debug window you can use to troubleshoot LMS issues.