You may see a custom UI runtime error similar to the following when you open PowerPoint.
This can happen when PowerPoint is configured to show interface errors. Here's how to fix it:
- Click OK to All to close the error message.
- Go to the File tab on the ribbon and click Options.
- Select the Advanced tab on the left side of the window that opens.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Advanced options and uncheck the box to Show add-in user interface errors.
- Click OK to close PowerPoint Options, then restart PowerPoint.