You may find that an Engage FAQ interaction does not advance as expected if both of the following criteria are true:
- The FAQ interaction is configured to use the Appear animation style.
- The FAQ interaction is embedded in a Presenter '09 presentation.
This is a known issue. You can workaround this issue by using a different animation style for the interaction. Here's how:
- Open your presentation in PowerPoint.
- Navigate to the FAQ interaction slide, and click the Edit in Engage button.
- When Engage opens, click the Interaction Properties button on the toolbar.
- Select the Colors and Effects tab on the left.
- Use the Animation Style drop-down list to select either Full or Fade.
- Click the OK button.
- Click the Save & Return to Presenter button.
- Republish your presentation.