The default size for Articulate Storyline projects is 720 pixels wide by 540 pixels high. However, you can change it. Learn how.
Also, bear in mind that the Storyline player (the interface around the perimeter of your course) adds to the width and height of your published course. The number of pixels added to the overall size depends on the elements you include in the player. For example:
- The player frame by itself adds 20 pixels to the width and the height (10 pixels all the way around your course).
- If any slide in your course has a Prev, Next, or Submit button, or if you've included the volume controller to your player, it adds an additional 51 pixels in height.
- If you include the title in the top bar of your course—but no player tabs—it adds 23 pixels in height.
- If you include a title in the top bar and at least one player tab, it adds 47 pixels in height.
- If you don't include a title in the top bar but you do include player tabs, it adds 24 pixels in height.
- If you include the sidebar in your player, it adds 240 pixels to the width.