Here’s how to add an Articulate Engage interaction as a tab on the top bar of your Articulate Storyline player:
- Import the Engage interaction into your story. (It will be added as a new slide in your story.)
- Then go to the Home tab, and click Player.
- The Player Properties editor will open to the Features tab. Below the player tabs, click the Add button (looks like a blank piece of paper).
- When the Trigger Wizard opens, enter the following details:
- Name: Enter the text that you want to appear on the top bar of the player
- Align: Select either Topbar Left or Topbar Right
- Action: Lightbox Slide
- Slide: Select your Engage interaction slide from the drop-down list
- When: User clicks
- Click the OK button the close the Trigger Wizard.
- Now you will see the custom tab for your Engage interaction in the list of player tabs, and you can see a preview of what the player looks like on the right side of the screen. To change the order of your player tabs, use the Up and Down arrows beneath the list of player tabs.
- When you’re finished adding and rearranging your player tabs, click the OK button to close the Player Properties editor.