When your custom colors swatches are full, you can overwrite them or clear them entirely.
Overwriting Your Custom Color Swatches
To overwrite an existing color swatch:
- Select one of your custom color swatches.
- Create a new custom color using the options on the right side of the Colors window.
- Click Add to Custom Colors.
- Click OK.
Clearing Your Custom Colors
To clear all your custom colors:
- Close Articulate Quizmaker.
- Go to this folder on your computer: %AppData%\Articulate\Shared\3.0
- Delete the customcolors.xml file.
The next time your open Quizmaker, your custom colors will be cleared.