One way to easily embed an Articulate Quizmaker quiz into a web page is to use an iframe. Here's how:
- Publish your quiz for web.
- Then upload the published output to your web server. You can use the FTP option on the Publish Successful dialog or your own FTP client. If you're using a web hosting service, they may also have a built-in feature for uploading content.
- Add the following line of code to the web page where you want your quiz to appear, then modify it as described in steps 4 and 5:
<iframe src="http://MyServer.com/MyCourse/quiz.html" width="740" height="658"></iframe>
- Change the URL in the code above to point to the quiz.html file of your published output on your web server.
- Change the width and height values in the code above to accommodate your quiz. To find the width and height of your published output, open the quiz.html file in Notepad, and search for width and height.
Tip: You'll need to have some knowledge of HTML coding as well as access to the source code for the web page where you want to embed your Quizmaker content.