You can easily format notes just like slide text in Articulate Storyline. See these FAQs for details:
How Do I Format Notes Text?
Just open the Notes panel, select the text you want to format, then use the font and paragraph options on the ribbon.
You can change the font face, size, and color. You can add bold, italic, and underline formatting. You can even change the alignment, or add bullets and numbered lists.
Why Did the Notes Color Change After Installing the Latest Update?
When you install the latest update for Storyline, you may find that the default color for your notes text has changed.
We wanted to make it easier to format notes in your courses, so the default text color for your notes in Storyline now matches the notes color in your published output (as defined in your player colors).
Now you can format your notes in Storyline and see the results before you publish.
And you can still override the default notes color on a slide-by-slide basis using the font color selector on the Storyline ribbon.
How Do I Change the Default Notes Color?
- Go to the Home tab on the Storyline ribbon and click Player.
- When the player properties open, click Colors & Effects on the ribbon.
- Click Show advanced color editing.
- From the Edit item drop-down, select Editor >> Text.
- Use the Color selector to choose a theme color or standard color. If you don't see the color you want, use the Eyedropper to match a color from anything visible on your screen or click More Colors to choose a custom color.
- Click OK to save your player.