Here's how to insert an Articulate Engage 1 interaction into Articulate Storyline using a web object:
- Publish your Engage 1 interaction for Web.
- Open the folder where the published output is located and rename engage.html to index.html.
- Launch your Storyline project and navigate to the slide where you want to insert the Engage interaction.
- Go to the Insert tab on the ribbon and click Web Object.
- Click the Open Folder button at the right end of the Address field.
- Browse to the folder that contains your published interaction and click OK.
- Click OK again to insert your web object.
Note: Engage 1 interactions aren't supported in HTML5 output or the Articulate Mobile Player app.