Here's how to insert a published Articulate Storyline project into an Articulate Presenter presentation:
Publish your Storyline project for Web.
- When the Publish Successful dialog appears, click Open Folder.
- Rename the story.html file to index.html.
- Open your PowerPoint presentation to the slide where you want to insert the Storyline project.
- Go to Articulate > Web Object.
- Click the Open Folder button at the right end of the Address field.
- Browse to the folder that contains your published story and click OK.
- Click OK again to insert your web object.
- Publish your presentation.
Here's a brief video demonstration of this process:
Note: The screencast above also explains how you can modify the index.html file to resize your Storyline content if it's too large for your presentation and has unwanted scrollbars.