Legacy Apps: How to Install Character Packs and Bundles
Article Last Updated
This article applies to:
Here's how to install character packs and bundles:
- Use the link in your product confirmation email to download the character pack or bundle installer to your computer. If you choose to download the zip version, extract it before continuing.
- Right-click the installation file and select Run as administrator.
- When the installer launches, click Next.
- Accept the license agreement and click Next.
- Copy the serial number from your product confirmation email, and paste it into the installer where indicated. Click Next.
- Click the Install button.
- Click the Finish button.
After installing a character pack or bundle, just open your Articulate software and insert a character to see your library of installed characters. Here's how: Storyline, Presenter, Quizmaker, Engage.