Markers can't be enlarged in Articulate Storyline—but you can make them appear bigger. Here's how:
- Right-click the marker you want to enlarge, and choose Format Shape.
- When the Format Shape window opens, select the Line Style tab on the left.
- Increase the Width until the marker is the size you want. (In the example above, we increased it to 20 pixels.)
- Now, select the Line Color tab on the left.
- Reduce the Transparency to 0%, and choose a line Color or Gradient.
- Click Close.
Notes regarding this method:
- Depending on how much you increase the line width, the marker animation (pulse/swirl) may not show.
- The size of the overall marker can be made to appear larger, but the size of the icon within the marker can't be changed.
- To make this the default format for all new markers in the same project, right-click the modified marker and choose Set as Default Marker.