Although the built-in Submit button for question slides can't be moved or repositioned, you can remove it and add your own. Here’s how:
- Uncheck the Submit box in slide properties. (In Normal View, click the gear icon for the base layer in the Slide Layers panel. Or, you can edit multiple slides at the same time in Story View, using the Slide panel.)
- Create your own button, and position it where you want it on the slide.
- Add a trigger to your button that submits the interaction for evaluation. Use the following parameters for your trigger:
- Action: Submit interaction
- Interaction: Select your interaction from the drop-down list
- When: User clicks
- Object: Select your button from the drop-down list