When you upgrade a presentation to Articulate Presenter '13, you may find that embedded quizzes don't completely fill their slides.
Presenter '13 has a unified player for the overall presentation and its embedded quizzes. In previous versions, quizzes had their own separate players, which occupied a portion of the slide. After upgrading to Presenter '13, you'll see some extra space above and below quizzes where their players used to be.
After upgrading, you can resize quizzes to take advantage of the extra space and still maintain their aspect ratio. Here's how:
- Go to the quiz placeholder slide in PowerPoint, and click the Edit in Quizmaker button.
- When the quiz opens in Articulate Quizmaker '13, go to the Design tab on the ribbon and click Quiz Size.
- Make sure the Lock aspect ratio box is marked.
- Change the Width to 720, and tab to the next field. (The Height will automatically adjust to 445 to maintain the aspect ratio.)
- Select Scale To Fit in the If new size is larger section.
- Click OK.
- Go to the Design tab and click Quiz Size again.
- This time, uncheck Lock aspect ratio.
- Change the Height to 540. (Leave the Width at 720.)
- In the If new size is larger section, select Fill Background, and set the Quiz Position to Middle Center.
- Click OK.
- Click Save and Return to Presenter.