With the release of Update 3 for Articulate Studio '13, we included a new feature to give your course a consistent design by showing your PowerPoint slide master behind embedded interactions. Here's how to take advantage of it:
Step 1: Enable the Slide Master Feature in Articulate Presenter
- In PowerPoint, go to the Articulate tab on the ribbon and click Options.
- Select the Publish tab on the left, then mark the box to Include slide master behind interactions.
- Click OK to save the change.
Step 2: Make the Interaction Background Transparent in Articulate Engage
- Open your interaction in Engage:
- If you've already embedded an interaction in your Presenter course, go to the interaction slide and click Edit in Engage.
- If you haven't added an interaction to your course yet, go to the Articulate tab on the PowerPoint ribbon and click Engage Interaction.
- In Engage, open your theme colors for editing:
- If you're using custom theme colors, right-click the custom theme colors and choose Edit.
- If you're using built-in theme colors, click Create New Theme Colors.
- When the theme colors editor appears, click the Background color selector and drag the Opacity slider all the way to the left (0).
- Click OK to close the color editor. (If you created new theme colors, you'll be prompted to name them.)
- Click Save and Return to Presenter.