To test AICC courses in SCORM Cloud, make one small change before publishing and another after publishing. Here's how:
1. Modify the Filename(URL) Field
When you're ready to publish your Storyline course, do this:
- Go to the Home tab on the Storyline ribbon, and click Publish.
- Select the LMS tab on the left, and choose AICC as your output option (at the bottom of the window).
- Click Reporting and Tracking.
- Change the Filename(URL) field to
index_lms.html as shown below, then click OK.
2. Finish Publishing and Modify the Configuration.js File
Customize the other publishing options as you like, and complete the publishing process. When the Publish Successful dialog appears, do the following:
- Click Open to see the published files.
- Open the lms folder.
- Open the Configuration.js file in a text editor, such as Notepad.
- Locate the following line of text:
var REVIEW_MODE_IS_READ_ONLY = true;
- And change it to:
var REVIEW_MODE_IS_READ_ONLY = false;
- Save and close Configuration.js.
3. Upload the Published Output to SCORM Cloud
Zip your modified published output. (If the Publish Successful dialog is still open, just click the Zip button.) Then upload the zip file to SCORM Cloud for testing.