Here's how to track Articulate content in Adobe Connect:
- Publish your Articulate content for LMS.
- When the Publish Successful dialog appears, click the Open Folder button.
- Rename the index_lms.html file to index.html.
- Zip all the published files (not the output folder that contains the published files).
- Upload the zip file to your Adobe Connect account.
Using the steps above, you'll be able to track learner progress in Adobe Connect. To track specific responses to quiz questions, you'll need to add your uploaded content to an Adobe Connect course.
A Note Regarding Adobe Connect Meeting
Although you can track Articulate content in Adobe Connect, you won't be able to display it in Adobe Connect Meeting.
Adobe Connect Meeting only allows one file to load at a time. Since Articulate content relies on multiple files to function, it won't work in Adobe Connect Meeting.