Here's how to transfer your Storyline software from one computer to another:
- Make sure your original computer is connected to the internet. (This allows your serial number to be freed up for the new computer.)
- Uninstall Storyline from your original computer:
- Windows 11: Right-click the Start button and select Apps and Features. Scroll to Articulate Storyline 3 from your list of apps, click the three vertical dots beside it, and select Uninstall.
- Windows 10: Right-click the Start button and select Apps and Features. Select Articulate Storyline 3 from your list of apps and click Uninstall.
- Now that your serial number has been released from the original computer, you may install and activate Storyline on the new computer.
If you need help, let us know.