Here's how to transfer your Storyline software from one computer to another:
- Make sure your original computer is connected to the internet. (This allows your serial number to be freed up for the new computer.)
- Uninstall Storyline from your original computer:
- Windows 10: Right-click the Start button and select Apps and Features.
- Windows 8: Press Windows Key+X on your keyboard to display the Tools Menu, then select Programs and Features. Or, right-click the lower left corner of your monitor to display the Tools Menu, then select Programs and Features.
- Windows 7 or Windows Vista: Go to Start > Control Panel > Uninstall a program.
- Now that your serial number has been released from the original computer, you may install and activate Storyline on the new computer.
If you need help, let us know.