Is Quizmaker '13 crashing or performing erratically? You should be able to fix the problem by reinstalling Quizmaker and its supporting software. If it's still crashing, we'd love to see the Quizmaker error logs from your computer to find out what's happening. Here's how you can send us your error logs privately:
Note: Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (or later) must be installed to perform this logging process.
- Download and extract this zip file on your computer.
- Right-click QMCrashLog.bat and select Run as administrator. A command window will open and close, and Quizmaker will launch a few seconds later.
- Reproduce the problem in Quizmaker; then close Quizmaker and wait 60 seconds to allow error logging to complete.
- From the zip file you downloaded in step 1, locate the QMLogZip.bat file. Right-click it and select Run as administrator. A command window will open and create a zip file (called ArticulateLogFiles.zip) that contains several error logs on your desktop. (These logs can be large, so it may take a few minutes to complete.)
- Click here to upload ArticulateLogFiles.zip to us.
We'll review your log files and follow-up with you as soon as possible.