An image inserted into a PowerPoint presentation may not display as expected when published with Presenter '09 if the following criteria are true:
- You are using PowerPoint 2007.
- Your image was inserted using PowerPoint's Insert and Link feature.
- Your image was then cropped in PowerPoint.
This is a known issue. You can correct it in one of the following ways:
- Insert your image into PowerPoint using the standard Insert option rather than Insert and Link. Then crop it as desired.
- Save your cropped image as a picture file (right-click the image in PowerPoint, and select Save as Picture). Then delete your image, and insert the picture file in its place.