Here's how to mass or bulk import multiple audio files into your Articulate presentation:
- Select Articulate > Import Audio to launch the Import Audio dialog.
- Select the slide where you want to start the import (usually the first slide), then click the Browse button to choose one or more files.
Select all of the audio files that you need to import.
- Click the Open button and the Confirm narration import order window will pop up.
- Change the audio file order (if needed by using the Up, Down, Top, or Bottom buttons) and click the OK button at the bottom of the window to confirm the order.
- In the Import Audio window, click on the OK button to confirm the import of the audio files.
Here's a screencast which illustrates how to do this: