You can add a Quizmaker 2 quiz to a Presenter '09 presentation in either of the following two ways:
Publish from Quizmaker 2 to Presenter '09
- Open your PowerPoint presentation.
- Open your quiz in Quizmaker 2.
- Click the Publish button on the Quizmaker toolbar.
- Select the Articulate Presenter publish option on the left.
- Select the check box for Send to Active Presentation.
- Click the Publish button.
- Select your desired quiz properties when prompted, and click the Finish button.
Convert your Quizmaker 2 quiz to Quizmaker '09, and publish to Presenter '09
- Launch Quizmaker '09.
- Click the round Articulate button in the upper left corner of the window, and select Open.
- Navigate to your Quizmaker 2 (.aqm) file, and click the Open button.
- Click the Save button on the toolbar to save your quiz in the new Quizmaker '09 (.quiz) file format.
- Click the Publish button on the toolbar.
- Select the Articulate Presenter option.
- Ensure that your PowerPoint presentation is open, or click the ellipsis (...) button to browse for a presentation into which you wish to publish your quiz.
- Click the Publish button to complete the publishing process.
Here is a video screencast that demonstrates these publishing options: