Question Groups help organize questions in your quiz. Groups of questions can more easily be moved, copied, cut, randomized, and previewed.
To insert a new question group:
- Click the Question Group button and a new group will be added to the end of the question list.
- Name the new question group by clicking on the new group’s default name (Question Group X) and typing it into the text field.
- Create new graded or survey questions in your group by clicking the Graded Question or Survey Question button, or by dragging and dropping questions into the new group.
To delete a question group:
- Click the title of the question group.
- Click the Delete button on the toolbar (or right-click and select Delete Group).
- Confirm your selection by clicking OK, or don’t delete by clicking Cancel. Note that deleting a question group deletes all questions in the group.
- Optionally, click the checkbox to Don’t show this message again (which you can restore in Quizmaker Options).