Presenter ’09 allows you to insert an Engage interaction as a slide in your presentation or elearning course. To publish from Engage ’09 to Presenter ’09, learn more in Engage ’09 Help: Publishing: Articulate Presenter.
To insert an Engage interaction slide:
- Select Articulate --> Engage Interaction to launch the Quizzes and Interactions dialog.
Create New or Add Existing interaction by clicking the button of your choice:
Create New: Click this button to create a new interaction slide to be embedded in your course:
- The New Interaction dialog will launch.
- Select the type of interaction you wish to create.
- Input an Interaction Title.
- Click OK.
- Engage will launch.
Create your interaction.
- Click the Save and Return to Presenter button when you’re done.
Add Existing: Click this button to insert an existing Engage interaction (.intr file format):
- The Select Engage Interaction dialog will open.
Navigate to your .intr file.
Click your desired .intr file.
- Click Open to add the interaction to your course (note that you can also click the arrow next to the open button to Show previous versions of the selected interaction).
- Optionally, set Interaction Properties for your interaction slide.
Repeat Steps 1-3 for each interaction slide you’d like to include in your course. You can include as many interactions as you’d like.
To remove an Engage interaction slide:
- In PowerPoint, ensure you have your view set to see Slides or Outline.
- Click the slide or slide title containing your Engage interaction.
- Press Delete on your keyboard or right-click and select Delete Slide.
- Your Engage interaction slide will be removed from your course, but your source interaction will remain intact on your computer.