Presenter ’09 allows you to insert a Quizmaker quiz or survey as a tab in your presentation or elearning course. To publish from Quizmaker ’09 to Presenter ’09, learn more in Quizmaker ’09 Help: Publishing: Articulate Presenter.
To insert a Quizmaker quiz as a tab:
- Select Articulate --> Quizmaker Quiz to launch the Quizzes and Interactions dialog.
- Select the Player Tabs option.
Create New or Add Existing quiz by clicking the button of your choice:
Create New: Click this button and select Quizmaker Quiz to create a new quiz tab to be added to your course:
- The New Quiz dialog will launch.
- Specify a Graded Quiz or a Survey.
- Input a Quiz Title.
- Click OK.
- Quizmaker ’09 will launch.
Create your quiz.
- Click the Save and Return to Presenter button when you’re done.
(Note: You must also have Quizmaker ’09 to create a new quiz from within Presenter ’09. You can, however, publish from Quizmaker 2 to Presenter ’09.)
Add Existing: Click this button to insert an existing Quizmaker ’09 quiz (.quiz file format):
- The Select Quizmaker Quiz dialog will open.
Navigate to your .quiz file.
Click your desired .quiz file.
- Click Open to add the quiz to your course (note that you can also click the arrow next to the open button to Show previous versions of the selected quiz).
(Note: You must also have Quizmaker ’09 to add an existing quiz from within Presenter ’09. You can, however, publish from Quizmaker 2 to Presenter ’09.)
- Optionally, set Quiz Properties for your quiz tab.
Repeat Steps 1-4 for each quiz tab you’d like to include in your course. Note, however, that if you’re publishing for LMS and want to track based on quiz results, you can only select one quiz per course to use for tracking purposes in your LMS.
To remove a Quizmaker quiz tab from your course:
- Click the title of the quiz you’d like to remove from your course.
- Click the Remove button to remove the quiz from your course.
- Click Yes to confirm your choice or No to cancel. This cannot be undone (but you can reinsert the quiz).
- Your quiz will be removed as a tab from your course, but the quiz itself will not be deleted.
To edit the title of the Quizmaker quiz tab in your course:
- Click the title of the quiz whose player tab title you’d like to edit.
- Click the Edit Label button.
- Input the new Tab Label you’d like to be displayed for your quiz in your course.