Presenter ’09 allows you to insert an Engage interaction as a tab in your presentation or elearning course. To publish from Engage ’09 to Presenter ’09, learn more in Engage ’09 Help: Publishing: Articulate Presenter.
To insert an Engage interaction as a tab:
- Select Articulate --> Engage Interaction to launch the Quizzes and Interactions dialog.
- Select the Player Tabs option.
Create New or Add Existing interaction by clicking the button of your choice:
Create New: Click this button and select Engage Interaction to create a new interaction tab to be added to your course:
- The New Interaction dialog will launch.
- Select the type of interaction you wish to create.
- Input an Interaction Title.
- Click OK.
- Engage will launch.
Create your interaction.
- Click the Save and Return to Presenter button when you’re done.
Add Existing: Click this button to insert an existing Engage interaction (.intr file format):
- The Select Engage Interaction dialog will open.
Navigate to your .intr file.
Click your desired .intr file.
- Click Open to add the interaction to your course (note that you can also click the arrow next to the open button to Show previous versions of the selected interaction).
- Optionally, set Interaction Properties for your interaction slide.
Repeat Steps 1-4 for each interaction tab you’d like to include in your course.
To remove an Engage interaction tab from your course:
- Click the title of the interaction you’d like to remove from your course.
- Click the Remove button to remove the interaction from your course.
- Click Yes to confirm your choice or No to cancel. This cannot be undone (but you can reinsert the interaction ).
- Your interaction will be removed as a tab from your course, but the interaction itself will not be deleted.
To edit the title of the Engage interaction tab in your course:
- Click the title of the interaction whose player tab title you’d like to edit.
- Click the Edit Label button.
- Input the new Tab Label you’d like to be displayed for your interaction in your course.