There are two fundamental ways to share your content with your users:
- Enable access to your User Portal. You can learn more in this entry.
- Create a unique link to send in an email or post on your Web site.
You can also send invitations to view a content item directly from your Articulate Online account.
To generate a unique link, have Articulate Online send an email for you, or generate a launch button for your site:
- Login to your account.
- Click the Content tab, then click the title or the Manage link for the content item you want to share.
- Click Invite.
From this view you can do any of the following:
- Copy the link to share with people in an email you can send.
- Email invitations directly to individual users and/or groups.
- Create a launch button that you can add to your Web site.