Quizmaker ’09 lets you easily customize the look and features of your quiz player. With Player Templates, you can modify how the player looks and choose which features you want available in your quizzes and surveys.
To access the Player Templates:
- Click the Player Templates button on the toolbar.
- The Player Template Builder will open and a list of existing Player Templates will be displayed.
- Select from the following options:
- New: To create a new Player Template.
- Edit: To edit an existing Player Template.
- Delete: To delete an existing Player Template.
- Rename: To rename an existing Player Template.
- Duplicate: To copy an existing Player Template.
- You’ll see the Player Template Builder open with 5 tabs, which you can use to build and customize your player templates.
Elements of the Layout Section:
The elements of the Layout section of the Player Template Builder are below. Use the checkbox or drop-down menu next to each element to determine if this element should be available in your player template.
- Display Settings
Display question point value: Whether or not the numeric point value of each question should be shown to your users. [Video Tutorial]
Display cumulative score with each question: Whether or not your user should be shown the cumulative score with each question. [Video Tutorial]
Display quiz title: Whether or not to display the quiz title to your users.
Question numbering style: The question numbering display format to show to your users. [Video Tutorial] Style options include the following:
- Question 3 of 9
- Question 3
- 3 of 9
- (No numbering)
- Question List
Display question list navigation panel: Specify whether or not you want to display your question list in a navigation panel. This panel will allow users to easily jump around from question to question in any order. If you enable this option, you can then choose to enable the following:
- Display correct/incorrect icons
- Display question point value
- Display actual points awarded
Display timer: To include the timer icon.
Time format: Select from one of the following format options:
- Elapsed out of total
- Do not show time
Click Preview at any time to review the template with its current settings. Click OK to exit the Preview or Replay to review again.
Click OK to save the template with the current settings or Cancel to exit without saving.