If you include Sequence Drop-Down questions in your Quizmaker '09 quiz, you may find that lengthy text displayed during quiz review is truncated. This is a known issue. You can correct it. Here's how:
- Open your quiz in Quizmaker '09.
- Double-click the affected Sequence Drop-Down question to open it for editing.
- Click the Slide View button on the toolbar.
- Click once on any of the drop-down placeholder images to select the answer container.
- Click once on the dotted bounding box to select it.
- Grab the center-right sizing handle on the bounding box, and drag it to the left to reduce the width of the answer container.
- Click the Save & Close button.
- Publish your quiz.
Note that you may need to adjust the width of the answer container until you achieve the optimal size to accommodate your answer choices and review text.