You may find that lines or arrows in your PowerPoint 2010 presentations appear slightly rotated, jagged, or uneven when previewed or published with Presenter '09.
This is a known issue. You can correct it in the following manner:
- Right-click the line or arrow, and select Format Shape.
- Select the 3-D Rotation tab on the left side of the window.
- Subtract one-tenth (.1) of a point from the Z Rotation Axis. Here are some examples:
- If the Z axis is currently 0, change it to 359.9.
- If the Z axis is currently 90, change it to 89.9.
- If the Z axis is currently 180, change it to 179.9.
- If the Z axis is currently 270, change it to 269.9.
- Click the Close button.
- Republish your presentation.