If your learning management system (LMS) automatically launches content in a separate browser window, don't set Articulate Presenter '09 to launch content in a new window. Otherwise, you may encounter an LMS communication error.
To make sure Presenter doesn't launch your course in a new window, do the following:
- Go to the Articulate tab on the PowerPoint ribbon, and click Player Templates.
- Select the template you want to use from the drop-down list at the bottom of the window.
- Select the Other tab on the left side of the window.
- Uncheck the box to Launch presentation in new window (creates launch page).
- Click Close, and save the changes to your player template when prompted.