If your logo does not appear in your published Presenter '09 presentation, verify that the logo panel is enabled in the player template and that the appropriate logo is selected when publishing. Here's how:
- In PowerPoint, go to Articulate > Publish.
- On the Publish dialog, click the ellipsis (...) button beside the Player Template.
- When the Player Templates dialog opens, select the Layout tab.
- Select the Logo panel check box, and click the Close button to return to the Publish dialog.
- From the Logo drop-down list, select the logo you wish to use in your presentation. (If you do not see the logo you wish to use, click the ellipsis (...) button beside the Logo drop-down list to add it.)
- Click the Publish button to complete the publishing process.
If your logo still does not appear in your published output, you may be using an incorrect color model for your image. See Publishing > CMYK logo does not appear in published Presenter '09 presentation.