If you include markers in a zoom region, you may find that the markers flicker or shake during the zoom. This is related to how the Flash Player performs anti-aliasing. Use either of the following options to correct it.
Remove the marker shadow
- Right-click the marker and select Format Shape.
- Select the Shadow tab on the left.
- Use the Presets drop-down to select No Shadow.
- Click Close.
Remove the marker animation (swirl or pulse)
- Select the marker and click the Format tab on the ribbon.
- From the Animate drop-down, select None.