The suggested method for merging or combining two or more Presenter '09 presentations into one is to:
- Open the PowerPoint files you wish to combine, and decide which file is the master presentation.
- In the secondary presentation(s), select the slides you wish to combine, and press CTRL+C to copy them.
- Switch to the master presentation, click in the slide view area, and press CTRL+V to paste the copied slides.
- If you have recorded narration in the secondary presentation(s), export the audio from each secondary presentation.
- Then import the audio files into the master presentation.
- If you have any Quizmaker quizzes or Engage interactions in your secondary presentation(s), you will need to publish them into the merged presentation.