You may find that the LMS tracking option "Minimum number of slides viewed to complete" does not automatically update when you republish a Presenter '09 presentation after you have added or deleted slides.
This is a known issue. You can correct it by selecting the Tracking tab (on the Reporting and Tracking Options dialog) when you republish your presentation. This will update the slide count to reflect your changes. Here are the steps:
- Open your presentation in PowerPoint.
- Navigate to Articulate > Publish.
- Select the LMS option.
- Click the Reporting and Tracking button.
- Select the Tracking tab.
- Verify that the "Minimum number of slides viewed to complete" is now correct, and click OK.
- Click the Publish button to complete the publishing process.