If you are attempting to publish a Quizmaker quiz into an open PowerPoint presentation, you may encounter the following message:
No PowerPoint presentations are running
First, be sure that both Articulate add-ins are properly enabled in PowerPoint.
If the issue persists, please do the following:
- Close PowerPoint and Quizmaker.
- Right-click the icon that you use to launch Quizmaker '09, and select Properties.
- Select the Shortcut tab.
- Click the Advanced button.
- Select the check box to Run as Administrator.
- Click the OK button twice to save your change.
- Then right-click the icon that you use to launch PowerPoint, and select Properties.
- Repeat steps 3-6.
Open your presentation and your quiz, and attempt to publish again.
Another option for publishing a quiz into a presentation is to go to Articulate > Quizmaker Quiz in PowerPoint, and select Add Existing. Details here.