If the published title of your Storyline course includes non-English characters, you may find that they display incorrectly in your learning management system (LMS).
This is a known issue. Here's how to correct it:
- After publishing your course, open the imsmanifest.xml file in a text editor, such as Notepad.
- Search for all occurrences of a question mark (?), and replace each one with the correct character. (The title may occur more than once in the file. Be sure to correct each instance.)
- Save and close the imsmanifest.xml file.
- Zip the published output for your course with the modified imsmanifest.xml file.
- Upload the zip file to your LMS for testing.