The tutorials and free resources on the start screens of your Articulate apps should launch in your default web browser. If nothing happens when you click them, you'll need to set your default browser in Microsoft Windows. Follow the steps below for your version of Windows.
- Click the Start button and choose Settings.
- Select Apps on the left edge of the window then select the Default Apps tab on the right.
- On the Set a default for a file type or link type field, type HTTPS.
- Click on the app on the filtered list, select the browser you want to use, and click OK.
- Right-click the Start button and choose Apps and Features.
- Select Default apps on the left edge of the window.
- In the details pane on the right side of the window, set your default Web browser.
- Close the Settings window.