Quizmaker ’09 lets you easily customize the look and features of your quiz player. With Player Templates, you can modify how the player looks and choose which features you want available in your quizzes and surveys.
To access the Player Templates:
- Click the Player Templates button on the toolbar.
- The Player Template Builder will open and a list of existing Player Templates will be displayed.
- Select from the following options:
- New: To create a new Player Template.
- Edit: To edit an existing Player Template.
- Delete: To delete an existing Player Template.
- Rename: To rename an existing Player Template.
- Duplicate: To copy an existing Player Template.
- You’ll see the Player Template Builder open with 5 tabs, which you can use to build and customize your player templates.
Elements of the Other Section:
The elements of the Other section of the Player Template Builder are below. Use the checkbox or drop-down menu next to each element to determine if this element should be available in your player template.
Browser size: Select from the drop-down menu the desired browser option:
Display at user’s current browser size: Do not change the user’s browser size.
Resize browser to optimal size: Resize the user’s browser to 720 pixels wide x 540 pixels tall.
Resize browser to fill screen: Maximize the user’s browser to fill the screen.
Player size: Select from the drop-down menu the desired quiz size:
Scale player to fill browser window: Enlarge the quiz to fill the user’s browser.
Lock player at optimal size: Lock the quiz at 720 pixels wide x 540 pixels tall.
Launch player in new window (creates launch page): If checked, quiz will launch in a new window via a launch page. When checked, you can choose to enable the following options:
Display window with no browser controls: Whether or not to display browser controls (stop, refresh, forward, backward, etc.).
Allow user to resize browser: Whether or not the user should be able to resize the browser containing the Articulate Player.
Page background: Choose from the available theme colors or add a custom color.
Click Preview at any time to review the template with its current settings. Click OK to exit the Preview or Replay to review again.
Click OK to save the template with the current settings or Cancel to exit without saving.