You may find that a shape, image, text, or other object with a Peek 360 In animation applied to it may appear truncated or cut off (i.e., the Peek 360 In animation does not complete) if both the following criteria are true:
- The Peek 360 In animation is the last (or only) animation on the slide.
- The slide also has narration or audio.
This is a known issue. You can correct it. Here's how:
- Add a new shape or image to the slide.
- Add the Peek 360 In entrance animation to the new shape or image.
- Move the new shape or image off the PowerPoint slide (so that it will not appear in the published output).