The presenter panel in Articulate Presenter '09 supports three lines of text. If your presenter name and title are very lengthy, any characters that exceed the three available lines of text in the presenter panel will be obscured by the navigation tabs as the following image demonstrates.
You can correct this. Here's how:
- Open your presentation in PowerPoint.
- Navigate to Articulate > Presentation Options.
- Select the Presenters tab.
- From the Presenters list box, select the affected presenter.
- Click the Edit button.
- Modify the Name and / or Title fields to use fewer characters.
To learn more about managing presenters, see Presentation Options > Presenters.