You may find that the Previous and Next buttons in the upper right corner of your FAQ interaction are grayed out (disabled) if you use the Appear animation style.
This is a known issue. You can workaround this behavior by switching to the Full or Fade animation style. Here’s how:
- Open your FAQ interaction in Engage.
- Click the Interaction Properties button on the toolbar.
- Select the Colors and Effects tab on the left side of the window.
- Use the Animation Style drop-down list to select either Full or Fade.
- Click OK to save your change.
- Republish your interaction.